How to know things to watch out for before Admission 2021/2022
SOME VERY SALIENT POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT ADMISSIONS – 2021/2022
1. Unlike before that JAMB Change of Course/Institution lasts for only two weeks, now that JAMB has become a certified source of IGR for the federal government, the JAMB website is almost perpetually open for as long as the candidates bring the money and for as many times as they wish to change or correct anything. So JAMB Change of Course/Institution and correction of data is still ongoing. No closing date for now but I will advise those who are interested to do whatever change they want now and not keep procrastinating. I said because in the next few weeks, JAMB will effect the changes and forward the data to the various schools in preparation for POST-UTME.
2. You all need to understand that bloggers are after getting you to visit their blogs to get money out of your page view. So most of the information they post are fictitious. They just post what you want to hear to have you visiting their blog. JAMB not released the general cut-off mark for universities, polytechnics and colleges of education. That information will be decided during the policy meeting scheduled to hold in June, 2021. Other admission modalities for 2021 will also be released during the meeting if need be.
3. Based on (2) above, schools will begin to release their post-utme details including their JAMB cut-off mark. You are advised to intensify your preparations towards the exam as it is going to be highly competitive. And for those who have not started reading, what exactly is your plan…?
4. I have severally pointed out here that JAMB score upgrading is scam. If your score is low, quickly go for change of course or even institution now that it is still ongoing.
5. For the current SS3 students who wrote JAMB and are successful, but are yet to obtain their O’level result, do bear in mind that as soon as WAEC result is released, you will be required to return to JAMB portal and upload your released.
6. Finally, if you have not bought that awesome UNN Admission Preparatory Handbook called #SureSuccess, do well to obtain a copy for yourself. That book is not just a past question booklet, it contains everything requisite for the actualization of your UNN admission dreams. Study it religiously with other JAMB materials and you will come out tops in the forthcoming examination. You can comment your location in case you don’t know where to get a copy.
Best wishes y’all.