How to Register for EBSU 2020/2021 Post UTME/DE Screening
Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on. All JAMB candidates who scored at least 160 in JAMB UTME are eligible to apply.
The registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), ccommenced on Monday, 22nd June, 2020 and end on
UPDATE: We have confirmed that the EBSU Post utme registration is still on. Hurry now and apply if you are interested.
Candidates Eligible to Obtain EBSU Post UTME Form
- Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU.
- Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME FormNB: Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to EBSU Post UTME Portal via https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
If you still experience difficulties or need clarification, feel free to comment!