ALL THAT WAS DISCUSSED ON AE-FUNAI COVID-19 & LASSA FEVER PREVENTION COMMITTEE MEETING AND HOW IT AFFECTS THE STUDENTS
Here are the Resolutions agreed upon by the organized AEFUNAI Research Committee on COVID-19 and Lassa Fever Prevention.
Here are the Resolutions agreed upon by the organized AEFUNAI Research Committee on COVID-19 and Lassa Fever Prevention on 12th January 2021.
FOR STUDENTS AND STAFFS
1. All staff and students are to strictly adhere to COVID-19 Protocols that include:
a. Wearing of facemask
b. Cleaning of hands with alcohol based sanitizers after every contact with objects in public places.
c. Strict practice of social distancing (1- 2metres apart).
d. Washing of hands before gaining entrance into all offices, lecture halls, hostels, etc
e. Practice of highest level of personal and community hygiene.
FOR THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT
1. Periodic fumigation of public places with sodium hypochlorite and other reagents.
2. Provision of holding rooms in each hostel and Central Isolation space at the University Medical Centre
3. Decongestion of the hostels and lecture halls by 50% or more.
4. Provision of temporary accommodation for students that maybe affected item 4 above.
5. All expected crowded lectures need to be splitted into two sessions (morning and evening) in order to reduce overcrowding.
6. Monitoring of COVID-19 protocol implementation by staff, students and visitors by the committee.
7. The Management need to ensure adequate water supply in all buildings/facilities.